- Growth, Education and Science Ukraine
- Growth, Education and Science Dnipropetrovs'k region
- Growth, Education and Science Dnipro
Yevgeny Vuchetich State Art School
In the second half of the 19th century in the era of urban development Yekaterynoslav. Actively built up the city center. One of the most interesting buildings of that time is the Art School named after Yevgeny Vuchetich or Dnepropetrovsk State College of Fine Arts and Theatre. In the 90s of the 19th century philanthropist and Ekaterynoslavsky largest landlord Alexei Kuz'mitskii bought residential building brothers Stein street Resistant (today is the street Glinka), carried it to the ground and the space built apartment house for renting the apartments to tenants and organizations.
Large three-story building attracts attention on the background of modern buildings. Central entrance and cut-outs of the middle row of windows have an arched shape, the first and last floor - rectangular. Above the entrance door on the top two floors were installed small balconies, terraces. Art School. Yevgeny Vuchetich belonged to the eclectic architecture in the direction of using the so call "brick style" - a fashionable during that time.
Until the 30s of the 20th century in the apartment house is a private Kuznetsova male gymnasium Vertogradova, then the various city offices, and in 1938 was founded Art School named after Yevgeny Vuchetich. During its existence the building as if imbued with the spirit of creativity. This is not surprising, because of the graduates of this institution: People's Artist of the Russian Federation Sergey Garmash, People's Artist of the USSR Vladimir Keningson, Honored Artist of Russia Oleg Marusev actors Yuri Baturin, Vitaly Yegorov, Irina Losev, Alexey Kiryushchenko, Euclid Kyurdzidiz Victor Suprun and many others.
Art College named after Yevgeny Vuchetich located on the street Glinka, № 11, near the European Square in the center of Dnepropetrovsk. By Art School can be reached from all parts of the city on taxis, which are sent to the center.