In an old one-story building of the district court in 1865 built in Lokhvytsya been posted Local History Museum named after Pans. In 1919, the museum was founded, whose collection was located originally on the basis of real local school. G.Skovoroda - writer and thinker, a native of this region, which is why Museum is named after the poet. Part of the exhibition is devoted to the work of the ego and life.
Samples of arts and crafts, a collection of Cossack weapons, sacred objects, weapons of the Second World War and archaeological finds - it is only a small part of the exhibits museum. Military vehicles of the Second World War and the arms are placed in the courtyard of the museum.