- Resorts & Leisure Ukraine
- Resorts & Leisure L'viv region
- Resorts & Leisure Skolivs'kyi district
- Resorts & Leisure Oriavchyk
Ski resort Tisovec
Ski resort "Tisovec" - a sports complex in the Carpathians, which is administered by the Ministry of Defense. Here trains Olympic team of Ukraine. Military base status is not a hindrance to take everyone here skiing.
For many years, "Tisovec" athletes come from neighboring countries. This beautiful place is situated on the banks of the river Tysovets 2 kilometers from the village Oryavchyk . The snow here is from late November until the end of April. For the convenience of guests cableway stretched straight from residential buildings. Therefore, to get to the slopes, you can in a few minutes.
Here you can ride on:
- 400-meter descent ballet for beginners;
- 970-meter northern descent;
- 800-meter western descent;
- 500-meter southern descent;
- 5- and 10-kilometer cross-country skiing;
- track for biathlon and snow tubing;
- 500-meter track for mogul.
Ski resort "Tisovec" has several types of lifts:
- cableway at 2,100 meters, consisting of plots of 1500 m and 600 m;
- rope tow at 800 meters;
- rope tow at 750 meters;
- chair lift at 600 meters;
- rope tow at 400 meters;
- lift for snow tubing at 350 meters;
- ski jump 40 meters;
- ski jump 70 meters;
- ski jump 90 meters.
Wait in line will have up to 10 minutes. On the basis provided for night skiing, backlight is present only in the ski stadium. There are several rental stations. You can order individual lessons with an instructor.