The Memorial House Museum named after Dmytro Yavornytskyi
The house-museum of academician Yavornytsky is one of the branches of the Dnipropetrovsk Historical Museum . Home of the famous Ukrainian and Russian historian and archaeologist, folklorist, writer, academician of the USSR, was opened to visitors in 1988.
Old house family Yavornytsky was built in 1905. Today room interiors restored as they were in the 30s. In the exhibition room of the house-museum are a lot of books, manuscripts, historical sources and documents that belonged to the most directly Yavornytsky.
The museum is open on Saturdays, Sundays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 10 to 16 hours.