Residence Prince Bethlen (Count yard)
Residence Transylvanian Prince Gabriel Bethlen, also known as Count courtyard, was built in 1629. Earlier in this place was a monastery belonging to the Dominican Order. Residence, built in character and appearance, is somewhere in the middle between the castle and palace. It refers to the style of Baroque architecture. The building occupies one floor and has a few squat appearance.
In addition to the main building, in the possession of the residence also has several rooms for household purposes: grain storage, stables, a coach. The current appearance of the yard - the result of a full-scale reconstruction made in 1857 under the leadership of Count Schonborn. By the way, this family owned a beautiful castle, which can be seen today in the village of the Carpathians - Castle Shenbonov .
The most ancient sites structures are basement rooms, existing since the times of the activities of the monastery. At this point in the room is a princely residence Historical and Ethnographic Museum Beregovo .